Outlook public folder script
2010-01-20 19:31:16 UTC
Hello:

Does anyone have examples of how to access PF folders and items using VBS? I
saw some bits and pieces searching Google, but not a full example. Thanks.
--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA
Pegasus [MVP]
Sorry, ignore my first reply - I was confused.
Pegasus [MVP]
2010-02-02 19:50:10 UTC
Post by M
Does anyone have examples of how to access PF folders and items using VBS?
I saw some bits and pieces searching Google, but not a full example.
Thanks.
--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA
Try asking here: microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript.