need script to move mails from Exchange Inbox to PST
Neeraj Mehra
2009-09-15 05:58:39 UTC

I want to move mails which lying in Exchange client inbox e.g. MS outlook
inbox with help of scirpt into the local pst.

is there any script available.

Regards
Neeraj Mehra
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
2009-09-21 01:21:16 UTC
Post by Neeraj Mehra
Hi,
I want to move mails which lying in Exchange client inbox e.g. MS
outlook inbox with help of scirpt into the local pst.
is there any script available.
Regards
Neeraj Mehra
You would need to do this in Outlook. Or exmerge on the Exchange server.

I don't recommend it, though. If the data is important enough to keep at
all, keep it in managed storage (the Exchange databases). PST files can't be
accessed across a network connection (not supported!), are fragile, you
can't share data in them, you can't manage or back them up, etc etc etc.