Script to repoint users mydocs cache on local PC
Jason
2009-04-27 04:06:01 UTC
I am having to change the server location for my 20k+ user mydocs and we are
trying to prevent having to resynchronize every users MyDocs as part of the
migration. Can anyone point me to a script that does this or point me to
what I need to do?

thanks,

Jason Heltne
Florian Frommherz [MVP]
2009-04-27 06:57:04 UTC
Howdie!
Post by Jason
I am having to change the server location for my 20k+ user mydocs and we are
trying to prevent having to resynchronize every users MyDocs as part of the
migration. Can anyone point me to a script that does this or point me to
what I need to do?
Did you use Group Policy Folder Redirection? Would that be an option?

Cheers,
Florian
--
Microsoft MVP - Group Policy
eMail: prename [at] frickelsoft [dot] net.