Need script to migrate novell to AD environment
unknown
2009-12-05 20:48:04 UTC
I am trying to map the drives for the user account when they login. This need to be done according to the user and which group he belongs to.
I am writing this code in test environment of AD.

Can anyone have the basic script for this.

In - Memory Data Compression with .NET PART II
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e9697b6e-d3ae-46b8-80bc-144ff77d8cff/in--memory-data-compress.aspx
unknown
2009-12-05 20:50:21 UTC
I am writing these scripts to migrate from novell to active directory.

don returns wrote:

Need script to migrate novell to AD environment
05-Dec-09

I am trying to map the drives for the user account when they login. This need to be done according to the user and which group he belongs to.
I am writing this code in test environment of AD.

Can anyone have the basic script for this.

WSE: X509 Certificates and Digital Signature
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8e0e8395-7dbb-403b-b5f0-a01d33c1e0fe/wse-x509-certificates-an.aspx
Richard Mueller [MVP]
2009-12-05 22:58:53 UTC
I have some example VBScript logon scripts that map drives and printers
according to group membership linked here:

http://www.rlmueller.net/freecode2.htm

The most relevant one if all clients are at least Windows 2000 would be:

http://www.rlmueller.net/Logon3.htm

Also, I have an FAQ on logon scripts linked here:

http://www.rlmueller.net/LogonScriptFAQ.htm

and guidelines for good VBScript logon scripts linked here:

http://www.rlmueller.net/LogonScriptGuidelines.htm
--
Richard Mueller
MVP Directory Services