Control internet access
Stockholm
2009-06-01 02:22:47 UTC
We have many interns working in our office who spend part of their
time:
- visiting interesting web sites
- sending email through public accounts such as yahoo

What could be suggested to us as a way of controlling internet access
and our main concern is that an intern may send private files as an
email attachment.

Your suggestions would be appreciated.
--
Stockholm
Stockholm's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/69087.htm

http://forums.techarena.in
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
2009-06-01 13:56:17 UTC
Post by Stockholm
We have many interns working in our office who spend part of their
- visiting interesting web sites
- sending email through public accounts such as yahoo
What could be suggested to us as a way of controlling internet access
and our main concern is that an intern may send private files as an
email attachment.
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Without knowing anything about your topology /setup it's difficult to guess.
Please remember to provide full details when you post (network type, etc ...
versions, SP levels, etc are also important).

Some basic comments -
ISA or a proxy server
Your firewall appliance may be able to do something
OpenDNS may be an option for you
Zebby