stop and start services unattendedly
Donald MacKenzie
2009-12-07 23:20:37 UTC
Hello, I have a program that requires these 3 things to happen, I cannot to
it manually everyday because I am not always in the office. it has to be
unattended.

here is the batch file right now.

net stop server
net start server
net start "computer browser"

How can I automate this so I don't have to enter Y for each?
Pegasus [MVP]
2009-12-07 23:33:36 UTC
Post by Donald MacKenzie
Hello, I have a program that requires these 3 things to happen, I cannot
to it manually everyday because I am not always in the office. it has to
be unattended.
here is the batch file right now.
net stop server
net start server
net start "computer browser"
How can I automate this so I don't have to enter Y for each?
See the replies you received in the vb scripting newsgroup, then have a look
at the link below to see why multiposting causes duplication of effort.
Crossposting is the way to go if you wish to keep up your popularity rating!
Donald MacKenzie