Preferred News Reader?
Mark D. MacLachlan
2009-07-19 01:30:01 UTC
Sorry that this is a bit off topic, but it is related to the forum.
I'm currently using XanaNews as my news reader. My workstation is
running on Windows 7 X64, so I can't run Outlook Express or even
Windows Mail from Vista since that has for some unknown reason been
depricated. I'd like to know if anyone has found a better newsgroup
reader? The XanaNews is OK but I find it difficult to locate threads I
am participating in.

Any feedback appreciated.

Regards,

Mark D. MacLachlan

F. Dunoyer
2009-07-19 19:30:42 UTC
Post by Mark D. MacLachlan
Sorry that this is a bit off topic, but it is related to the forum.
I'm currently using XanaNews as my news reader. My workstation is
running on Windows 7 X64, so I can't run Outlook Express or even
Windows Mail from Vista since that has for some unknown reason been
depricated. I'd like to know if anyone has found a better newsgroup
reader? The XanaNews is OK but I find it difficult to locate threads I
am participating in.
Any feedback appreciated.
Regards,
Mark D. MacLachlan
I'm on Windows 7 x64
I'use MesNews for long time ago :)
I's runnig on XP, Vista (x86) and yet on Seven x64.

for english peoples : http://www.mesnews.net/gb/

Enjoy it :)
--
François Dunoyer
Des infos en Vrac : http://fds.mvps.org/ta/envrac.htm
Blog : http://fds34.spaces.live.com/
Mark D. MacLachlan
2009-07-19 19:46:23 UTC
Post by F. Dunoyer
Post by Mark D. MacLachlan
Sorry that this is a bit off topic, but it is related to the forum.
I'm currently using XanaNews as my news reader. My workstation is
running on Windows 7 X64, so I can't run Outlook Express or even
Windows Mail from Vista since that has for some unknown reason been
depricated. I'd like to know if anyone has found a better newsgroup
reader? The XanaNews is OK but I find it difficult to locate
threads I am participating in.
Any feedback appreciated.
Regards,
Mark D. MacLachlan
I'm on Windows 7 x64
I'use MesNews for long time ago :)
I's runnig on XP, Vista (x86) and yet on Seven x64.
for english peoples : http://www.mesnews.net/gb/
Enjoy it :)
Thanks, I'll check it out and compare.