Script that can run on all servers
d***@gmail.com
2015-05-13 14:14:26 UTC
Hi Guys,

I'm very new to scripting, and knows some basics in windows powershell. Right now I'm asked to develop a script that can fetch details regarding KB's/patches installed on windows servers. But the servers can be from Win 2003 to Win 2012 R2.

So, how can I make this happen? What could be the best solution that I can work on? Requesting your guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav
Stel
2015-05-14 11:48:49 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi Guys,
I'm very new to scripting, and knows some basics in windows powershell. Right now I'm asked to develop a script that can fetch details regarding KB's/patches installed on windows servers. But the servers can be from Win 2003 to Win 2012 R2.
So, how can I make this happen? What could be the best solution that I can work on? Requesting your guidance.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav
I would suggest a google search might be in order. Scripting guys at Microsoft have some great blogs on this. Maybe something like get-hotfix.

Stel
Gaurav Kamaljith

/Gaurav
r***@gmail.com
2015-12-15 09:28:20 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi Guys,
I'm very new to scripting, and knows some basics in windows powershell. Right now I'm asked to develop a script that can fetch details regarding KB's/patches installed on windows servers. But the servers can be from Win 2003 to Win 2012 R2.
So, how can I make this happen? What could be the best solution that I can work on? Requesting your guidance.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,

By Any chance do you have the script with you.
I am looking for the same, if you have please share it with me.